by taking your own history as well as that of your parents. Believe me, it is eye opening!
- Do you fear abandonment?
- Do you feel like you choose the wrong type of men/women?
- Did you learn dysfunctional relationship patterns from your parents?
- Do you may have a victim mentality?
- Do you isolate yourself when things get tough?
- Do you try to control your relationships?
- Do you have a badass exterior but feel broken inside?
- Do you have unhealthy patterns in your relationships that others have tried to point out?
- You are hard on yourself
- Are you co-dependent and put others needs in front of yours?
- Are your emotions from childhood coming up out of nowhere in your adult relationships?
“Working with Denna is like have your best friend, a drill seargeant (with a southern drawl) and Dr. Phil all wrapped up in one!”
“Denna taught me how to sit still and take inventory in my life and relationships. Working with her gave me the strength I needed to quit settling.”
“ I was not fatherless per se. I had a father in my home but we were emotionally absent. I had no idea how much it played out in who I was picking as an adult. I was the queen of long distance relationships. I took a 6 month sabbatical from dating. I met my husband on a blind date 1 month later.”
“I had no idea the mixed signals I was sending. ‘Go! Please stay.’ I was testing every man who came into my life to see if they would leave too. I like to say it was my pickers fault. Once I reprogrammed my picker, my life took on new meaning. No more Mr. Right now. I am ready for the real deal, and I am going to get him too.”